[Nh-north-country] Agenda available: NFB of NH 60th anniversary convention

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:56:43 UTC 2016

Hello
Could you please circulate the following message? Thanks!

---: Message start :----

Hello all
For those who are interested, the agenda for the NH affiliate's 60th
anniversary convention is available for download on our website
(www.nfbnh.org) under the convention page. It's available both as a
Microsoft Word 2007 file and viewable as HTML.

Hope this finds you all doing well and have a great and productive April!

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon

  Andrew Harmon
  First Vice President
  National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of NH
  5 Central Square, Apt. 609 Keene, NH 03431
  Home phone: 603-903-1204
  Cell phone: 603-992-4053
  EMail: andrewjharmon at gmail.com
  "The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
  expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
  obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
  you want; blindness is not what holds you back."