[NHLakesChapter] Fwd: Alexa, Open National Federation – Access NFB-NEWSLINE

danatrahan at comcast.net danatrahan at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 22:56:28 UTC 2021

Thank you for sharing Jody.  I have an Alexa, so I will have to see if I can make this work with Newsline.  We have 17 of 27 active on this list now.  Hopefully more will connect soon!

Love and Prayers,

Dana, Brady, Lydia

and even my guide dog Brody

28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144
603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline)
603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)

 <mailto:danatrahan at comcast.net> danatrahan at comcast.net

find me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahan

 <https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7> https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7

:)