[NHLakesChapter] Save the date for our next NFB NH chat

danatrahan at comcast.net danatrahan at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 03:34:56 UTC 2021

Deanna has asked that an email be sent out to all.  Save the date to enjoy
the next NFB NH chat on Sunday, August 8 at 7PM.

The topic is:  places we have traveled to, places we'd like to travel to,
and other travel stories.  Sounds like fun!

Zoom info will be sent out shortly before the chat.  Until then.be well.

Love and Prayers,

Dana, Brady, Lydia

and even my guide dog Brody

28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144
603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline)
603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)

 <mailto:danatrahan at comcast.net> danatrahan at comcast.net

find me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahan

 <https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7>
https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7

:)