[NHLakesChapter] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Comcast + NBCUniversal | Tokyo Games with Audio Description and Captions

danatrahan at comcast.net danatrahan at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 13:26:46 UTC 2021

Thank you for sharing Deb.  I enjoyed much of the Opening Ceremonies last night.

Love and Prayers,

Dana, Brady, Lydia

and even my guide dog Brody

28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144
603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline)
603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)

 <mailto:danatrahan at comcast.net> danatrahan at comcast.net

find me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahan

 <https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7> https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7

:)