[NHLakesChapter] Linda Vaillancourt Hospital Info

dee moore deelm27 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 03:03:53 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.  Richard Chabot asked me to share this.

Our friend & state affiliate Board member as well as the Berlin chapter President Linda  Vaillancourthas been diagnosed with bone cancer (in a hip). She is currently in the hospital in Berlin.

If you wish to call her, the hospital main number is:  (603) 752-2200.

We don’t know her room number, but you can get connected.

We also ask for your thoughts & prayers for Linda & Gary & their family.  🙏💖

With hope,
Deb Moore
Board Member

Sent from my iPhone