[NHLakesChapter] Linda Vaillancourt Hospital Info

danatrahan at comcast.net danatrahan at comcast.net
Tue May 11 22:30:22 UTC 2021

Thank you for sharing with all of us Deb.  I spoke to Linda this afternoon, and she wanted me to share that she is doing well and the more prayers the better!

Love and Prayers,

Dana, Brady, Lydia

and even my guide dog Brody

28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144
603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline)
603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)

 <mailto:danatrahan at comcast.net> danatrahan at comcast.net

find me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahan

 <https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7> https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7

:)