[NHLakesChapter] Some Reminders from the November Lakes Region Chapter Meeting

Fred Fournier fred.fournier.jr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:23:34 UTC 2021

Good Morning Deanna,

  I just sent an online banking check to your address. It should get there
by the 31st. However, in order to have the check made out to Lakes Region
Chapter, that will be the name on the envelope. I hope that is not a
problem. If it is, I will make it right.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

-- Fred and Clancy