[NHLakesChapter] a chance to welcome a new NHLakesChapter email list member...with a fun question too!

randi62 randi62 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 00:28:02 UTC 2021

Hi Brian!  Welcome. My favorite autumnal activity is walking through crunchy leaves on a beautiful fall day and the smells that come from them as you crunch along.  Randi Wilson and Dharma Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Dana Trahan via NHLakesChapter <nhlakeschapter at nfbnet.org> Date: 9/29/21  4:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'NFB of New Hampshire Lakes Region Chapter List' <nhlakeschapter at nfbnet.org> Cc: danatrahan at comcast.net Subject: [NHLakesChapter] a chance to welcome a new NHLakesChapter email list member...with a fun question too! Hi All,I thought I would try something new to welcome a new member to our email list and to help us learn a little more about each other.  Please welcome Brian and share something you enjoy about the Autumn season.  I will start… Hi Brian and welcome.  I enjoy eating some warm apple crisp while sitting outside with a sweatshirt on. MMMMMM. Love and Prayers, Dana, Brady, Lydiaand even my guide dog Brody 28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144 603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline) 603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)  danatrahan at comcast.netfind me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahanhttps://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7 :)