[NHLakesChapter] a chance to welcome a new NHLakesChapter email list member...with a fun question too!

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:35:52 UTC 2021

Hello
Welcome Brian, and hope this fall finds you doing well!

As to fall, I love the feeling of the weather, the way the world just
feels a little more old-world, and I love popcorn with football,
getting apple pie, and cider. I guess that's more than one thing, but
it's hard to encapsulate my feelings about my favorite season in one
thing. :P

Have a great day

Andrew Harmon