[NHLakesChapter] a chance to welcome a new NHLakesChapter email list member...with a fun question too!

danatrahan at comcast.net danatrahan at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 20:07:00 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I thought I would try something new to welcome a new member to our email
list and to help us learn a little more about each other.  Please welcome
Brian and share something you enjoy about the Autumn season.  I will start.

Hi Brian and welcome.  I enjoy eating some warm apple crisp while sitting
outside with a sweatshirt on. MMMMMM.

Love and Prayers,

Dana, Brady, Lydia

and even my guide dog Brody

28 Wayland Circle, Exeter, NH 03833-4144
603-580-5096 (9am-9pm) (home/landline)
603-365-5242 (anytime) (mobile)

 <mailto:danatrahan at comcast.net> danatrahan at comcast.net

find me on Facebook as Dana Skreslet Trahan

 <https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7>
https://www.facebook.com/dana.trahan.7

:)