[Nj-diabetes-division] Welcome to the "Nj-diabetes-division" mailing list

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 20 04:33:59 UTC 2010

To All NFBNJ Diabetes Division Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

I am excited and proud to announce we have opened our own email group list
on the NFBNet called NJ-Diabetes-Division. You can join by clicking on the
link just before my signature/name at the end of this message.

is sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind, NFB and the NFB
of New Jersey.

The purpose of this list is to offer New Jersey diabetics a list to
discuss living with diabetes and its complications. This list is open
to both Type I and Type II Diabetics from New Jersey to support our
NFBNJ Diabetic Division locally and encourage new and long-time
members in the control of their diabetes and join our division.
Although the focus is on blindness and diabetes, any and all
discussion concerning diabetes is welcome. Discussions on topics such
as diet, dealing with healthcare, devices and control of diabetes are
some possible topics. Please, however, do not ask any direct medical
questions or give any direct medical advice. Please refer all of this
type of question/information to a medical professional.

  nj-diabetes-division at nfbnet.org

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your nfbnet.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

Click on the following link to sign-up. If you do not understand or need any
assistance, please let me know. I can help if you would wish. If you do not
know what "daily digest" means? Your messages sent to the list would be sent
once a day in one mailing instead of one for each message soon after the
message is sent to the list at NJ-Diabetes-Division at nfbnet.org (without the
quotes).

This is now the link to sign-up with our group list:

Looking forward to seeing everyone using our new
NJ-Diabetes-Division at nfbnet.org list ...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster

  nj-diabetes-division at nfbnet.org

subscription page at: