[Nj-diabetes-division] New New Jersey Diabetics Division List

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Aug 22 02:54:12 UTC 2010

Dave,

Thank you for all your messages to the NJ Group Lists. I am not certain if you were testing as I noticed the first had the title of Diabetes-Talk even though it went to our NJ-Diabetes-Division. The text is more direct and explains how to sign up easier than I sent out. Thank you as I'll use this as a template in the future.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net