[Nj-diabetes-division] new insulin pump

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 3 01:11:06 UTC 2010

Jocelyn and All,

The link appears not to work but is more that Prodigy does not make their Website accessible when using JAWS. When you go to the IQPump link on their site, I could find nothing. Michele was able to read the page as it is an image, the text is in a picture presentation. Michele almost missed a disclaimer at the bottom which says: "Patten Pending, product not available".
I did see a proto-type of the IQPump in Dallas this summer, may I put it this way, I will have to see the finished product in order to determine if I would use this pump.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net