[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division September Meeting

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Aug 25 04:40:04 UTC 2011

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division, Anyone Wishing to Join and Those with Family or Friends with Diabetes whom are visually impaired:

I hope all have been enjoying the summer. In preparation for our next meeting, I thought to give all a heads-up to be able to put the meeting on their September calendars. The NFBNJ Diabetes Division will have the next meeting Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 8 PM EDT.

Conference Dial-in: 1-218-339-4600
Conference Code: 462721#

We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our division and our monthly meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and hopefully will join.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Prior Board of Directors Member
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster www.nfbnj.org
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net