[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division February Meeting

Arthur Bunce a_bunce at msn.com
Tue Feb 1 16:01:45 UTC 2011

Hello Vinny, I probably will not attend the February meeting.  However, I am interested in knowing any new info on the "Diabetes Front."  My last A1C in December was 6.0...I don't have to take any medication as yet and so far I have been able to control it with diet and exercise.  Hopefully, this will continue.  But, as I said, I am very interested in any new developments.  Thanks.  Patricia Bunce, Cedar Grove.