[Nj-diabetes-division] Fw: [Diabetes-talk] FW: A Message from Jerry Munden at Prodigy

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Mar 17 02:50:41 UTC 2011

I am forwarding this message to all on my Diabetes List. I wanted to include
all whom have not yet signed up to receive messages from the
NJ-Diabetes-Division list. Please write me if you are not aware what the NJ
Diabetes List is...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net