[Nj-diabetes-division] Walmart ScriptTalk Pilot Program.

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 13:26:18 UTC 2012

Hi Vinny & All:

This is the information I received from my friend in Alabama.  You must call the phone number given at the end of the information, not a general Walmart phone number.

If they don’t accept your own particular insurance, you may be able to get your generics for a 3 month supply for a minimal price outside your insurance plan and you will get the ScriptTalk labels &/label reader.

Hope this helps.

Vinny – Please also remember to send out EJ’s contact information so I can call him re a talking blood pressure machine.  Thanks.

Eileen ......

This is a great program for those who are not able to read prescription bottles.
Walmart Pharmacy mail order is the first large chain store to offer a Scriptalk program.
They have agreed to use the Scriptalk labels on their mail order prescriptions if
you sign up.
En-Vision America offers the Scriptalk which will read all the information off a
prescription bottle.
If you decide to check into this program you will need to call a special phone number.
This is a pilot program with Walmart Pharmacy to find out if there is any interest.
I called Friday to find out if they accept my prescription insurance.  They did not
but I found out I could get my generic blood pressure prescription for just $10 for
a three month supply.
Walmart mail order has a list of generic meds that cost $10 for a three month supply even if they don't accept your insurance.
En-Vision America will send a free Scriptalk when you sign up with Walmart Pharmacy.
This is a special telephone number for the pilot program where you will need to sign
up.  It is just a regular number and the voice mail does not even say any thing about
Walmart.  Just leave your contact information if they do not answer and they will
give you a call back.
Walmart Pharmacy Scriptalk Program:  1-972-323-4622