[Nj-diabetes-division] Braille Prescription Labels.

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 13:41:53 UTC 2012

Hello All:

For those who may use Express Scripts for the prescription coverage of their insurance plans, and are interested in having Braille Prescription Labels, I have found out that Express Scripts will place Braille labels on prescriptions.  You cannot request these labels through the general customer service or refill number, but there is a special number you must also call for this.  I had to find all this out the hard way and it appears they do not widely publicize that they can do this for blind customers.

Contact me directly if you want the phone number for contacting them re Braille Labels.

Eileen