[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division March 15th Meeting

Classemt at aol.com Classemt at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 16:18:47 UTC 2012

Thanks Vin, I'll be there.  Angela

In a message dated 3/12/2012 2:59:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vgc732 at optonline.net writes:

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division, and Those with  Family or Friends with
Diabetes whom are visually impaired:

The NFBNJ Diabetes Division will hold its next  meeting Thursday, March 15,
2012 at 8 PM EDT.
The agenda will include:

Guest, EJ McKenna,  Advanced Diabetic Solutions
Continuation of  plans for 2012
    Spring Seasonal  readiness
    Importance of blood sugar  testing
    Status on the Biosense Solo V2  Meter
    How or when are you able to  replace a blood glucose meter
    Question and discussion  time

Please also reply to this message that you will  or will not be able to
attend our Thursday, March 15th 8 PM  meeting...

Conference Dial-in: 1-218-339-4600
Conference Code: 462721#

We hope you will be able to join our next  NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in
meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our  division and our monthly
meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and  diabetic, a family member or
friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is  welcome to participate
and hopefully will join.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFBNJ Diabetes  Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division  President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions  Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: _vgc732 at optonline.net_ (mailto:vgc732 at optonline.net)

Nj-diabetes-division  mailing  list