[Nj-diabetes-division] ADS Ordering of Diabetic Supplies & Glucose Logs

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 17:42:43 UTC 2012

Hi folks:

For those interested in what ADS is asking for in the form of documentation to re-order diabetic supplies, below is what the paperwork in the shipment of testing supplies states & asks for.  At the top it indicates who it will require the logs from.  I was asked because I’m insulin dependant & test at least 4 times per day, and according to the statement if I only tested 3 time per day I would not be bothered for this documentation.

I scanned this in K1,000 so just ignore any bad formatting, you’ll get the gist  ....

LAST NAME:
ADDRESS:                                                                             PHONE:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP:
Ana Bermejo EX 7015
4fe<w

DVANCED ™
DIABETIC S LUTIONS

To place an order, please call our customer service department at 1-888-377-6382; or visit us at   www.AdvancedDiabeticSolutions.net.

If you are required to test more than Medicare's usual and customary
guidelines (three (3) times per day if you are receiving insulin injections OR
one (1) time per day if you are noninsulin -dependent),
.ve will need you to send us a copy of your blood glucose log.
Please include the following information:

1) Make sure your first and last name are printed on
both sides of the blood glucose log;
2) Make sure your blood glucose log is dated by month, date and year;
3) Make sure to include at least 28 days in a row of testing documentation; -; The blood glucose log must show testing dates of
one month before the date of the order.

You may send or fax an original or photocopy of your blood glucose log to the attention of:

Advanced Diabetic Solutions, LLC
1576 Atkinson Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Fax: 770-339-1192    Phone: 1 -888-377-6382

Please note: Hygienic reasons prevent us from accepting logs stained with blood.

Date MM DD/YY)
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
Time
Blood
Glucose
Results
~-"='"~'V
7:00 a.m.
770
11:00 a.m.
720
i:occ."-.    ':¦¦:
5;00 p.m
7 30
7:00 p.m.
775
10:00 a.m.
705

LAST NAME:
ADDRESS:                                                                             PHONE:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP:
Ana Bermejo EX 7015
4fe<w

DVANCED ™
DIABETIC S LUTIONS

To place an order, please call our customer service department at 1-888-377-6382; or visit us at   www.AdvancedDiabeticSolutions.net.

If you are required to test more than Medicare's usual and customary
guidelines (three (3) times per day if you are receiving insulin injections OR
one (1) time per day if you are noninsulin -dependent),
.ve will need you to send us a copy of your blood glucose log.
=lease include the following information:

i) Make sure your first and last name are printeu on
both sides of the blood glucose log; 2i Make sure your blood glucose log is dated by month, date and year; 3i Make sure to include at least 28 days in a row of testing documentation; -; The blood glucose log must show testing dates of
one month before the date of the order.

You may send or fax an original or photocopy of your blood glucose log to the attention of:

Advanced Diabetic Solutions, LLC
1576 Atkinson Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Fax: 770-339-1192    Phone: 1 -888-377-6382

Please note: Hygienic reasons prevent us from accepting logs stained with blood.

Date MM DD/YY)
Time
Blood
Glucose