[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division February 28th Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 26 06:02:42 UTC 2013

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division and Those with Family or Friends with
Diabetes who are visually impaired:

The NFBNJ Diabetes Division will hold its next meeting Thursday, February
28, 2013 at 8 PM EST. Please note for this month the change from our third
Thursday of the month due to conflicts of date  availability.

The agenda will include:

    ADS Solus Status

   Sleep and Diabetes

   Membership

    Question and discussion time

Please also reply to this message that you will or will not be able to
attend our Thursday 8 PM meeting...

Conference Dial-in: 1-218-339-4600

Conference Code: 462721#

We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in
meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our division and our monthly
meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or
friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and
hopefully will join.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org