[Nj-diabetes-division] Thank You From NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 11 03:44:32 UTC 2013

Greg,

Thank you for joining our NFB NJ Diabetes Division on Thursday evening,
January 10, 2013. We were very informed by the information you shared with
us about how you and your ADS Company were working with the detailed
Medicare requirements and many choices of opportunities we have to use or
follow. We appreciate your description of the Medicare requirement to track
and report our blood test results. This showed how the Medicare audit impact
was forcing you to pass this to your patients which allowed our members to
understand how and why this change was impacting our reordering of supplies.

Thank you for also offering the members to email you their name, address and
phone number with the desire to obtain and work with the new Solus V2 meter
and the cable to use the My Meter Link Uploader.

We thank you once again for joining us and very sincerely answering each of
our questions on the conference call and supporting the NFB NJ Diabetes
Division through the years.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org