[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division October 29th Meeting

lydiakeller at comcast.net lydiakeller at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 15:19:25 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----From: lydiakeller at comcast.netTo: New Jersey Diabetes Division Discussion List <nj-diabetes-division at nfbnet.org>Sent: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:12:51 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division October 29th Meeting

HI VINNEY YES I WILL BE ON THE CALL.  GLAD TO HERE FROM YOU.

----- Original Message -----From: Vincent Chaney Jr. <vgc732 at optonline.net>To: NJ-Diabetes-Division <NJ-Diabetes-Division at nfbnet.org>Cc: Joe J Ruffalo <nfbnj1 at verizon.net>Sent: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 02:42:25 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division October 29th Meeting

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division and Those with Family or Friends with Diabetes who are visually impaired:

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 8 PM EDT.  Please reply whether you will or will not be able to attend. The meeting date was confirmed through Joe Ruffalo.

Please note the change of the conference phone number we are now using. I am including the message which I forwarded on August 28th notifying us of the change. The conference code is the same we had been using (462721#).

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:
    Dial-in number: 1 712 432 0360
    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:
Reports
Follow-up and further discussions of the Medicare Competitive Billing Program and Test Strip Suppliers
State Convention: early booking, limited refrigerators if needed, etc.
Further discussions

We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our division and our monthly meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and hopefully will join.

From: Vincent Chaney Jr. [mailto:vgc732 at optonline.net]Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:32 PMTo: NJ-Diabetes-DivisionCc: Joe J Ruffalo (nfbnj1 at verizon.net)Subject: Free Conference Call Changing Phone Number for Diabetes Division

Greetings To Everyone:

I received a message from our Free Conference Call service that our dial-in phone number will be changing affective September 16th. We are to continue to use the current line until that date. This would affect the 3 NFB NJ divisions using this conference number. The three divisions are:
Diabetes Division of the NFBNJ
New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
NFB New Jersey Technology Division

Important Service Update from FreeConferenceCall.com

Important Service Update

Greetings from FreeConferenceCall.com!

This email is to inform you that on September 16th your FreeConferenceCall numbers will be permanently changing from (218) 339‑4600 to (712) 432‑0360 for conferencing. This change is part of FreeConferenceCall.com's effort to provide the best quality of service possible.
Please continue to use your current conference numbers until September 16th. Starting September 16th, both host and participants will need to use the new conference numbers. Your access codes will remain the same.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you, and have a pleasant day.

Best regards,

The FreeConferenceCall.com Team

Vinny
Vincent G Chaney Jr
732-251-8650
President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division
Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division
Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org