[Nj-diabetes-division] Solus V2 Test Supplies.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 15:27:21 UTC 2015

Hi All:

This is the second time this year that I got a call informing me that the company I was getting my test supplies through is no longer carrying the strips for the Solus V2.

So if any of you are currently re-ordering through Diabetic care service & pharmacy they
1.  Have lost the Medicare bidding to US Med which
2.  In turn is not offering the Solus V2 supplies.
3.  Like Ariva, they are only offering either the Embrace or Prodigey meters.

I called Bio Sense and was given this company as a Medicare approved supplier:
A1Lake Diabetes: 877-269-0850 which when I called turns out they are A1 Diabetes which I dropped a year or more back because I felt there service was very bad.  I have to now give them another chance because it seems that all these companies at some point discontinue the providing of the Solus V2 supplies.

I will know in another week or two if the service is still bad since I only set up with them this morning.

Eileen