[Nj-diabetes-division] {Disarmed} Fwd: What You Don’t Know about High Cholesterol Can Hurt You

Classemt at aol.com Classemt at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 15:24:18 UTC 2015

____________________________________
 From: NEWSLETTER at APLACEFORMOM.COM
To: classemt at aol.com
Sent: 11/1/2015  3:53:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: What You Don’t Know about High  Cholesterol Can Hurt You

        Connect  with an Advisor: (866) 609-5677 _View  in Browser_
(http://my.aplaceformom.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonv6/
IZKXonjHpfsX64+QtXKGg38431UFwdcjKPmjr1YIERMB0aPyQAgobGp5I5FENTrnYSqp1t6cKXAe
mXSjrtqDIZoxAZZ13gZAxrg==)
         (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/G0j10JcUw000VD01T16400iW02E00)

(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/Z0U0xJi00W70D0c0V41000E12j0T1)        SENIOR  LIVING Newsletter

        _ALZHEIMER'S  CARE_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/aDc00012000100JET8U04Vyi1W0j0)          _ASSISTED  LIVING_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/e1010001z0TV04ic00J209ED0jU0W)          _Q&A  COMMUNITY_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/Rca0WT0i00JU01jD0A140E00V0021)          _BLOG_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/d1Ej0JUW12iD000014B0bcV00T000)
               _What  You Don’t Know about High Cholesterol Can Hurt  You_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/m0ci0j0000JC10W10UE0D0V214Tc0)
 (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/m0ci0j0000JC10W10UE0D0V214Tc0)      We
all know high cholesterol is unhealthy, but most  of the time there are no
symptoms, so we may  have high cholesterol levels and unknowingly be  putting
our bodies at risk for heart disease,  heart attack and stroke.        _Read
More            _
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/m0ci0j0000JC10W10UE0D0V214Tc0)
               _Why  You Need a Senior Living Advisor_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/g01DE0i021c040010D0jV0Wd00UTJ)             Watching  our loved
ones age can be difficult. Especially  when it’s clear that mom or dad can no
longer  live on their own, as their safety and  well-being are at risk. You
don’t want to see  their independence lost or their happiness  sacrificed,
but you also need to know they are  safe and are not putting others at  risk.
_Read  More            _
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/g01DE0i021c040010D0jV0Wd00UTJ)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/zET1Ej00WcJi010e010U40V2D0000)   (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/g01DE0i021c040010D0jV0Wd00UTJ)
               _Functional  Fitness for Seniors_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/X0000U00f0014D01ijc2WE01F0JVT)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/X0000U00f0014D01ijc2WE01F0JVT)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/cj0000GJU40101D0c0WgETV2000i1)      ‘Functional  fitness’ helps seniors live life
with increased  energy, strength and freedom by mimicking the  activities of
daily life. Regular exercise has  shown to help joints by building muscles
and  increasing blood flow throughout the body, which  is good, but this new
form of fitness helps with  everyday activities, such as putting groceries
away and cleaning.        _Read  More            _
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/X0000U00f0014D01ijc2WE01F0JVT)
               What assisted living amenities are  most important to you?
Pets? A pool? Music  therapy? _Take our new poll  and tell us what amenities
matter  most._
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/J1W4H00VT00DEj001c00Jh020Ui10)
                     _Get  Answers in our Expert Q&A  Community_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/UV101iD1UTc000000j00I0J40EWi2)     Ask  an expert or
share your own knowledge in _A Place for Mom’s Expert Q&A  Community_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/Rca0WT0i00JU01jD0A140E00V0021) . This week's
featured questions  include:
_Does  coconut oil prevent  Alzheimer's?_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/OJ000V0001T00D1EiJ4j1U0c0Wj02)
According to the  article I saw on Facebook it can..._Read  More>>_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/OJ000V0001T00D1EiJ4j1U0c0Wj02)
_How can I help  Grandma cope with losing  Grandpa?_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/zKT1Ej00WcJi010k010U40V2D0000)
My grandfather was the  one who paid all the bills, house repairs and
driving.  Grandma has only ever taken care of domestic chores and  raising
children. Grandpa died a few months ago and she  has..._Read  More>>_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/zKT1Ej00WcJi010k010U40V2D0000)
_What are the best  healthy ways to gain weight?_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/o0DVl1c1U0T10iJW4000L000j20E0)
My  grandma is now less than 90 pounds, are there..._Read  More>>_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/o0DVl1c1U0T10iJW4000L000j20E0)
_Should I ask my  Mom to stop giving stuff to my  kids?_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/HiEj2040cW000D010T1mVU0001MJ0)
Mom keeps giving her stuff  away to my children saying that she is not
going to around  much longer. Needless to say this is..._Read  More>>_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/HiEj2040cW000D010T1mVU0001MJ0)
_What can I do to  silence critical brothers?_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/zNT1Ej00WcJi010n010U40V2D0000)
My  brothers criticize all of my caregiving decisions yet they  refuse to
take part in caring for our parents. How..._Read  More>>_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/zNT1Ej00WcJi010n010U40V2D0000)
                   SPONSORED  MESSAGE
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/G0j10JcUw000VD01T16400iW02E00)
Relocating  a Parent or Elderly Loved  One?    Eastern  Royal Medical
Transport is a nationwide provider  of long distance non-emergency medical
transportation services for elderly and disabled  persons. Our company is a
responsive and  reliable partner to any patient, medical partner  and community
we serve. Our EMTs, paramedics,  and nurses have extensive experience in the
medical transportation service industry. Call us  toll free at
1-877-205-5776 or by _clicking  here_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/G0j10JcUw000VD01T16400iW02E00) .
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/G0j10JcUw000VD01T16400iW02E00)

(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/K01002VEJ01O0j000ci40DoUW01T0)     5  Hidden Costs of Family Caregiving    Nearly  10 million adult
children are caring for older parents  in America. The unpaid care they
provide is estimated  to be worth $375 billion dollars per year in a report  by
Indiana University.
_Learn  More_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/K01002VEJ01O0j000ci40DoUW01T0)        (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/P1000P0010i0jWV1UDJ0002c0TEp4)
Top  8 Mindfulness Audiobooks    Studies  show that seniors and their
caregivers can benefit  from the many aspects of mindful meditation that help
lower stress and improve an overall outlook on life.  Learn more about
mindfulness and its benefits on  aging.
_Learn  More_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/P1000P0010i0jWV1UDJ0002c0TEp4)        (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/X0000U00q0014D01ijc2WE01Q0JVT)
20  Famous People with Alzheimer’s    While  Alzheimer’s disease was first
described in 1901, it  was relatively unknown until the last quarter of the
20th century. Famous people with Alzheimer’s like  Ronald Reagan and
Charlton Heston have been  instrumental in increasing public awareness about the
illness and efforts to find a cure.
_Learn  More_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/X0000U00q0014D01ijc2WE01Q0JVT)

 (http://emails.aplaceformom.com/A00E0cVJT012rj0WU0D0040Ri1100)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/k2000i1cV0TJ00DW041000S10EjsU)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/y0010TiWc00201t0400DV1J00TjUE)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/q200TVu01DUU00J110jc4i0000E0W)
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/aDc00012000100JETvU04VVi1W0j0)           _Find Senior  Living_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/k2000i1cV0TJ00DW041000W10EjwU)
                 This  email was sent to classemt at aol.com because  you
indicated interest in senior living  information.  View our _Privacy  Statement_
(http://emails.aplaceformom.com/G0j10JcUX000VD01T1x400iW02E00) .   No
longer  want to receive these emails? _Unsubscribe_
(http://my.aplaceformom.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonv6/IZKXonjHpfsX
64+QtXKGg38431UFwdcjKPmjr1YIERMB0aPyQAgobGp5I5FENTrnYSqp1t6cKXAemXSjrtqDIZox
AZZ13gZAxrg==)   A Place for Mom Inc.   |   701 5th Ave, Suite 3200   |
Seattle, WA 98104, USA  ©2015  A Place for Mom, Inc. Unauthorized use and/or
duplication of this material without express and  written permission is
strictly  prohibited.