[NJ-Diabetes-Division] Exciting news and inspiration

Liz Morgan brlerliz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:43:47 UTC 2019

Hello to everyone,

I just had my 3--month endocrin/diabetes Doctor appointment, and since my last appointment my family and I have been doing the keto diet. I am extremely ecstatic to tell you all that I am no longer diabetic, but still I am borderline, but will continue The keto diet as a lifestyle change and have already lost 10 pounds.
One of my blood tests was around. 650, and now I've got it lowered to 250. When I heard great news, I really felt like an actual weight was lifted off of my chest! If anyone else is diabetic due to being overweight or what not, I highly recommend the keto diet!

Kind regards,
Liz Morgan

Sent from my iPod