[Njabs-talk] ScriptTalk for Free

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 22:58:40 UTC 2008

Dear Students,

Joe Ruffalo asked me to forward this message.

It's some great news!

Tina

I have a late-breaking bit of info that I am hoping we can find a way

to share with your members. In short, Walgreens is willing to offer a free reader

and ScripTalk Station service to anyone now, not just in

Indiana. So, I know how much New Jersey

 loves to lead the way. I'd love it if every member of NFBNJ had a free reader and

labels from their local Walgreens. If there is some way to let everyone know, or

at least get the word going, all they need to do is call me with their name and their

neighborhood Walgreens pharmacy address, and I should be able to get them going.

Those who can still help get other pharmacies up and running will also get their

reader for free, but Walgreens is just making it a little easier right now. It's

about 24 hours too late for the show last night, but hopefully we can figure something

else out. Drop me a line when you get a chance and we'll see if we can't make New

Jersey

 a limelight leader. Thanks again! Talk to you soon.

Anna McClure

Sales and Marketing Representative

1845 W. Hovey Ave.

Normal, IL 61761