[Njabs-talk] Announcement from the Little Rock Foundation's holiday party

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 22:46:26 UTC 2008

Yes, we found out about October being blindness awareness month on Wednesday. I think it's great news but now it takes us, a community to come up with activities in which we're going to educate the public about blindness. So for this Sunday's teleconference, which I sincerely hope all will be present, we're going to touch upon what to look forward to 2009.

Evelyn

From: bigmac0711 at comcast.net