[Njabs-talk] Another School Update on me!

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:46:21 UTC 2008

Thank you! I just took my practicle on the hips and back only to find out
that I need to make sure that I am doing a few strokes at least three times
so now I am back at getting my massage done in 2 hours. I also know that
part of my problem is that I just have to move a little faster. If I can get
those too things out of my way I know that I can make it back down to 80
minutes. I have to have it there by the last Sattery in January because
that's when final full body practicles start.
Rania,