[Njabs-talk] teleconference minutes for Sunday Dec. 14

Gregg Rivera gregg.rivera at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:47:44 UTC 2008

Hey guys, I am sorry for posting the minutes so late. The teleconference
started at 8:12pm and ended at 8:30pm. We basically had a brief call
and we spoke about how Quintina and our webmaster will update the
NJABS w ebsite.
We would like to have a newsletter done by spring. So we need a title
and we need people to write articles. October is blindness awareness
month and we
need to come up with activities on educating the public about
blindness for next October. NJABS has raised about $150.00 in
Tupperware. We are still doing
the Tupperware fundraiser and remember 40% of sales go to NJABS and if
anyone hosts a Tupperware party, then 5% of those party sales go to
NJABS. If you
are interested, please e-mail Evelyn.
Individuals present on the teleconference:
Evelyn, president
Greg, secretary/treasurer
Sean, new member
Rania, member