[Njabs-talk] NABS Division Trivia

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 00:28:00 UTC 2008

1. In what year was NABS established?

2. Can anyone name the presidents of NABS from its inception through the
present?

3. Are there any noteworthy tidbits of NABS history you could identify?

If anyone has information on any of these points, let us know.  I've been in
contact with a few of you but figured a general call might generate more
ideas.  We're trying to build a comprehensive profile of the division.  Any
assistance you can provide would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie