[Njabs-talk] Rock Climbing Fundraiser for NJABS

Melissa Lomax melissalomax at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:39:08 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn and I were discussing different ways that NJABS can fundraise, socialize, advertise, and have a great time.  One idea that we've come up with is hosting a rock climbing event on a Saturday in late June.  All NJABS members, family members, and friends will be invited.  In addition, we plan to utilize a public park, meaning that the general public is also welcome to join us and learn more about NJABS.  Moreover, we were thinking that there could be a cookout and bake sale.

As of right now, locations are still being researched and we currently do not have a date set.  Before we proceed with our plans, we are interested in your opinions.

- Do you like the idea and think you'd be interested in attending?

- Do you have any locations or preferred dates?

- Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Melissa-Missy & Evelyn Valdez