[Njabs-talk] Rock climbing

bigmac0711 at comcast.net bigmac0711 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 00:39:59 UTC 2009

Evelynn,

Yes, I think the rock climbing is a good idea. It will give me the opportunity to do it because I didn't do it while I was at the Louisiana Center. I grraduated from the LCB the Friday before they were going to go to where they do their rock climbing event. I am hoping that it is done somewhere in South Jersey! The cookout and bake sale is also a good idea. Let me know when you have a definite place and date for the event. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian Mackey