[Njabs-talk] Friendly reminder about our rock climbing event

Melissa Lomax melissalomax at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:24:31 UTC 2009

Here's a reminder about what plans have been in discussion for NJABS.  Please tell us what you think!!

Evelyn and I were discussing different ways that NJABS can fundraise, socialize, advertise, and have a great time.  One idea that we've come up with is hosting a rock climbing event on a Saturday in late June.  All NJABS members, family members, and friends will be invited.  In addition, we plan to utilize a public park, meaning that the general public is also welcome to join us and learn more about NJABS.  Moreover, we were thinking that there could be a cookout and bake sale to raise money for NJABS.

The location and date is currently not finalized.  We are interest in yoru opinions.  Don't be afraid to share them:

- Do you like the idea and think you'd be interested in attending?
- Do you have any locations or preferred dates?
- Do you have any suggestions or oppositions?

Thank you,
Melissa-Missy