[Njabs-talk] NABSLink

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:49:40 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm going to be scheduling a teleconference for students interested in
helping with the development of NABSLink.  As I have previously said, I
cannot devote my complete attention to it on account of other obligations on
my schedule, but this is why I need you to help us carry the site into its
next phase.  Moreover, we are interested in recruiting the student who can
take over primary management of the site.  If you're interested, please
e-mail me off-list.  I am thinking about Sunday, April 19 at 7:00 PM
Eastern, but when we have a group together we can negotiate the time.
Thanks in advance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 3994 (20090407) __________

http://www.eset.com