[Njabs-talk] Conference Call Reminder

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 14:48:06 UTC 2009

Dear Students,

Please join us on the next NJABS conference call scheduled  for this Sunday April 19 at 8:00 PM.  Dial in number 712-580-7704 pass code 652271.  If at all possible try to call in about five minutes before so we can start at 8 sharp. The topic for the evening will be the threads of our affiliate better known as chapters.

Do you belong to a chapter, or would you like more information on how to join one?  We would love to hear from you, so feel free to join us.  Starting this month we will be starting something new.  I will be leading the conference participants in the NFB pledge at the beginning of the call.  If you  are interested in  joining in with me, I have provided the words to the pledge below.

Look forward to hearing everyone on Sunday.

Best,

Tina

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the

Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the

policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.