[Njabs-talk] Garden State Chapter Braille Celebration

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 20:05:48 UTC 2009

Attention NJABS:
Our Braille celebration on Saturday, March 28th was a huge success!We had 120 people in a room that held up to only 50! So I encourage you to attend this upcoming event and please bring family, friends, neighbors, boyfriends/girlfriends, and just everybody you know. This attachment has all the info you need.
Thanks,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
Garden State

Chapter Celebrates Braille .doc

Note: To protect against computer

viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file

attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how

attachments are handled.