[Njabs-talk] New to NJABS

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:18:51 UTC 2009

Hi welcome to the list. Feel free to jump in on interesting topicks or if
you have any questions please ask. I look forward to reading your posts. I
am currently in the process of looking to hyer a driver so I can attend
classes at the Institute for Therapeutic Massage  in September so I can
finish the classes I need so I can become a massage therapist sinse the
school I was attending didn't work out.
Rania,