[Njabs-talk] U.S. Senators John Kerry and Arlen SpecterIntroduce Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:16:41 UTC 2009

Yes an email did come threw.
Rania,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel R" <djdan567 at gmail.com>
To: "New Jersey Association of Blind Students" <njabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Njabs-talk] U.S. Senators John Kerry and Arlen
SpecterIntroduce Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act

if i'm not mistaken, there was an e-mail sent out with all the
requirements pertaining this inquiry. If you have the time, go back to
the archives, and you should find the E-mail dedicated to this
question. have a good day.

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey