[Njabs-talk] NJABS conference call, and new policies

hashgirl2 at aol.com hashgirl2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 05:10:22 UTC 2009

Todays topics:

1. Conference call
2. email and contact information

Attention all NJABS members my name is Shafeka Hashash NJABS new vice
president, and I am pleased to announce our first conference call with
our newly elected board. The call will take place Sunday December 13,
2009 8 O.C sharp. Please call in at 7.50 in order for the call to begin
in a timely manner. Also, early callers will be able to talk to NJABS
friends before the meeting begins.
Call in at: 712-580-7704
Pin code: 652271
Sunday's agenda includes the wonderful Caren Anderson, our regional
NABS representative. The topic of discussion will be "What
is the purpose of a students' division?" She will be giving us an
update from NABS and what's going on the national level and a heads up
on the NABS meeting
at Washington Seminar. We have an open floor for all questions,
concerns, and ideas so please feel free to chime in with all your ideas.

Second, we are enacting a new email policy. When sending an email to
the list serve whether a reply or not please state a headline in the
subject of the email. For instance if an email pertains to students in
fields of music please write something along the lines of "Calling all
music students" in the subject line. This is so students will be able
to see which emails pertain to their interests more than others.
We really want all our members to be very involved so if any of you
have ideas regarding fundraising, any questions, please feel free to
email me at shafekah at gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you on the call.
Shafeka H