[Njabs-talk] Nabs membership: dating and relationships conference call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:32:12 UTC 2009

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama

 Just  a friendly reminder to all that nabs will be holding a
conference call in a little  under an hour covering dating and
relationships

 Call-in number 712.775.7100
  passcode 257963
   Hope to see you all there!