[Njabs-talk] Victor reader question

Hamlet Diaz hamlet.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:19:21 UTC 2009

Hi, my name is Hamlet Diaz. I have a question about the victor reader. I'm
not talking about the victor reader stream. I'm talking about the regular
victor reader. When I am listening to a song, how do I play back the song
again after it ends? I used to press the button that takes me to "go to
page" and the victor reader said, "go to track." I used to write the number
of the song. It works. But I'm wondering if there is a faster way of
listening to the same song again without having to write the number of the
song every time. If somebody can answer this question, I would appreciate
it. Thank you.