[Njabs-talk] Warning, YouTube sucks big time

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 04:23:45 UTC 2009

Hi Priscilla, it's so nice to see you on our list serve. I know that you're busy with schoolwork and so are we, but I'd like to see you participate on our monthly teleconferences. We are going to have a students' seminar in late May and I'd like to see you there. Are there any blind students at Seton Hall? If so, tell them about our students division. Also for school, you can use RFB&D or bookshare.org to get your books. I know it's easier to get your books in CD rather than when I first started my undergrad and we had books on cassettes. So our next teleconference is Sunday, February 22nd at 8pm. Remember to apply for a NFB scholarship and the deadline is March 31st.

Hope to hear from you,

Evelyn