[Njabs-talk] LEAD Banner

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 23:32:05 UTC 2009

Hi Marie, Liz's mom
I do appreciate Liz wanting to volunteer to hold the banner but the four people that were needed to hold the banner leading the March for Independence already sent me their contact info that I forwarded to Kristi Bowman at the National Center in Baltimore. The four students that will be holding the banner leading the march will be Ben, Missy, Shafika, and Melissa. But NJABS will have their very own banner, :NJ STUDENT SOLDIERS" which is the name of our students' team. Our NJABS board member, Paul Grenier will be bringing our banner to Detroit and he needs all the NJ students to hold the banner. So please contact him so that Liz can help hold the banner. His cell number is 609-330-8752.
Other students that will be in Detroit and that should be holding the Nj STuDENTS SOLDIERS banner are: Brian Mackey, Marie Lomax, Isabel Rodriguez, Priscilla Garces, Quintina Singleton and Serena.
Have a great time in Detroit and I will be thinking of all of you!!!
Take care,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez