[Njabs-talk] Wanted to know if you're volunteering at convention?

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 02:12:28 UTC 2009

Hi Missy, thanks for volunteering as a demonstrator at the Independence Market at conbention. I'm so glad that you contacted Mrs. Maurer.
So if there's anyone else who will be attending convention in Detroit, please please consider volunteering at the Independence Market or just ask Missy how she contacted Mrs. Maurer at the National Center in Baltimore but I need to know ASAP so I can submit the students' names. I would like several NJ students as volunteers to show how we are active.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks again,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez