[Njabs-talk] NJABS Teleconference Reminder 6/14/09

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 02:13:24 UTC 2009

Attention NJABS:
We will be wrapping up with our last but powerful conference call before we break for the summer. Some of our members will be attending the national convention in Detroit, Michigan taking place on July 2nd thru July 9th 2009. I encourage you all to join the students' team for the March for Independence taking place in Detroit called the "NJ Student Soldiers". This Sunday, June 14th at 8pm, we will discuss the March for Independence, Walk for Opportunity and how to raise funds. We will have a guest on our call so please join us.