[Njabs-talk] Welcome

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 15 02:25:47 UTC 2009

Welcome to the list.

I am the list owner, not a NJABS member, but I could be.  Most of you
probably don't know -- I am originally from NJ, Ridgewood High School
1972.  I was a camper at Camp Marcella, and even a counselor for a
couple years, in the mid 70's.  Probably well before you all were
born (smile.)  I of course was also a client of the NJ Commission,
now work for the Minnesota Rehab agency.  Just worked in N.J. for 3
years, 1982-85, for the Library for the Blind, I was the founder and
first director of Audio Vision.

Dave