[Njabs-talk] Accessibility Problems with Google Products?

Cacho cacho804 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:48:22 UTC 2009

Hello all!
As some of you may know, I am currently at Google in Mountain View, CA
completing a 10 week software development internship.  Tomorrow, Thursday,
June 18, an accessibility "intergrouplet" within Google will be conducting a
large-scale testing session in which employees volunteering their time can
identify and report accessibility issues to the teams responsible for
managing various Google applications.  If anyone has any issues with a
Google application, this would be your chance to get it on the table and
have it fixed!  The accessibility issues that will be addressed can span
accross all Google products including: Google Search, GMail, Google
Documents, Google Photos / Picasa, Google Sites, Google Reader, and even
YouTube.  If you are having a problem, or are frustrated with a product or
service offered by Google, I encourage you to contact me ASAP so that I may
address it at the event tomorrow.

Please email me directly at my corporate address: caseyburkhardt at google.com.
The more detailed you can make your problem description, the more easily I
can identify the issue and ensure it is reported properly to the individuals
responsible.

As always, Google welcomes feedback of any kind.  If there is something, in
terms of accessibility, that you like in a Google product and feel that it
would be useful in other products, please let me know this as well.  Also,
please feel free to post this message on any other list that would benefit
from this information.

Thanks,
Casey Burkhardt