[Njabs-talk] NFBNJ: At Large Chapter, conference call, Thursday, June 25 at 8:30

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 20:01:20 UTC 2009

The NFBNJ At Large Chapter meets on a conference call for those individuals who are interested in being part of a chapter but due to perhaps working on Saturdays, living too far from the chapter meeting location, or due to medical reasons. There is a conference call this Thursday and spread the word to those you know that may benefit.
Thanks,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez

Please have note takers ready to jot down important

numbers and information.

Please call at 8:25 p.m.

We would like to begin sharply at 8:30 p.m.

Agenda: Thursday, June 25, 2009

education of family and friends

mailing lists for publications

national convention highlights

streaming of convention items

membership drive throughout the summer

at large chapter under the umbrella of the

NFBNJ?

the importance to change laws, 1927 through

1979

legislation updates

save the date, July 16, September 12  and

November 6, 7 and 8

old business

new business

Hope all can attend this call.

Please reply to this email with your availability

or non availability to attend.

Call: 1 616 347 8100

Code: 460994 press pound and follow the

instructions.

Thanks for making a difference!

Joe Ruffalo
At times, we are blinded by our ability to
see.
The more we try, the more we succeed.

Everything is impossible until you do it.

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep
learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J.Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web

Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org