[Njabs-talk] Have fun at Convention!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 16:58:58 UTC 2009

Yes, I want to wish all those NJ students who will be attending the convention in Detroit a very safe flight and make sure you attend as many sessions as possible. Make sure you attend the lawyers performance which is always so funny! Also I need 3 more NJ students who will be partyicipating in the March for Independence to give me their contact info because the National Center has chosen NJ Student Soldiers to hold the lead banner and so far Ben Vercellone is the only one who has volunteered. We need 3 more students because NJ Students have to represent strong in Detroit, so please if you would like to volunteer to hold the banner for the March for Independence, please get back to me ASAP.
Warmest Regards,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez